- What airport should I fly to?
- There are 2 airports in Tokyo - Haneda and Narita. Haneda is closer to the central Tokyo than Narita.
- Do I need to get a visa for Japan?
- Depending on your citizenship, a visa may be required. Please check with your nearest Japanese Embassy or Consulate office for the latest update.
To obtain your visa, please apply when you register online.
- What is the dress code for the conference?
- Business casual
- Can I cancel or change my registration?
- No refunds will be given for any fees already paid.
To view or modify your registration, please access the following link with your login ID and password that you have set during the registration:
- I am registered, but cannot attend. Is attendance by proxy possible?
- Yes, you can transfer your registration to another person. Please forward the confirmation email sent a few days before the conference to those who will attend on your behalf. The new attendee must present a copy of the email and valid ID/ business card at the registration desk.
- I am having problems with online registration. How can I get additional help?
- In case you try to register online and you experience problems, please email: email@example.com and describe the problem you experienced.
- What are the different methods of payment?
- You can register online and pay by credit card using Visa or MasterCard, or pay by bank transfer.
- NOTE: For security reasons, we cannot accept any credit card data via e-mail.
- What bank information should I use to process my wire transfer?
- Payment should be made in Japanese Yen.
Bank information is as follows:
Bank Name: Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Branch: Akasaka (825)
SWIFT Code: SMBC JP JT
Type of Account: Ordinary Account
Account Number: 9495954
Account Name: IREC2019
- How do I book a hotel room?
- Under Accommodations tab on the website, you can select the rooms with special rates at Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa and Shinagawa Prince Hotel Main Tower.
- Attention: Number of room reserved for participants of IREC 2019 is limited.
- What do I need to bring to the IREC 2019 Check-In Registration Desk?
- A print-out of your "automatic registration confirmation e-mail", or show the e-mail on your mobile phone or tablet.
- Is WI-FI available at IREC 2019 Conference?
- There are no WI-FI available at the venue. For those who stay at the hotel (venue) will be provided with WI-FI access.
- Is there a day rate for IREC 2019?
- Unfortunately, we do not have a day rate for IREC 2019.